Grindmaster pb 430 1.5 gallon twin shuttle coffee brewer
Job Vacancy: Job title: Restaurant & Bar Manager – Luxury Hotel, Nigeria
Job description: Restaurant & Bar Manager – Luxury Hotel, Nigeria
Our client operates one of the premier luxury boutique hotels in West Africa and they now require the services of an experienced, guest centric Food and Beverage professional to oversee the running of their Restaurant and Bar operation. The ideal candidate will have the ability and flair to create exciting F&B experiences and will be required to establish and implement consistently high service standards throughout the food and beverage front of house areas. The food and beverage operation of the Hotel is not extensive and it is expected that the Restaurant & Bar Manager will spend most of their time on the floor, leading and training the team from the front. The successful candidate will be an excellent on the job trainer who interacts well with both staff and guests. The role encompasses all F&B front of house operations however does not oversee the kitchen operations although he/she will liaise on a close daily basis with the Executive Chef.
Candidate attributes / skills
· Comfortable with handling pressure and used to ‘jumping in’ to get the job done
· Prior African experience is a definite plus but not a pre-requisite
· Candidates must currently hold a similar role in a five star international property
· Used to working with and managing multi-cultural teams effectively and sensitively
· This is a very hands on role and candidates will be on the floor continuously, liaising with guests and training and mentoring the front of house F&B teams
· Great attention to detail
· Solid business acumen and used to dealing with budgets, cost controls and other financial KPIs
· Fluent in English and a great communicator
· Great organisational skills – candidates must be good at planning ahead and have the ability to think on their feet
· Creative thinker
· Must have a solid track record displaying stability in their last three positions
· Computer literate
· Hold a formal relevant qualification
· Salary US$3,000 net per month
· Single status
· Medical Insurance
· Annual flight home
· Accommodation provided on site
By applying for this position, the candidate agrees to provide any additional information requested by the recruitment consultant in order to compile a comprehensive Candidate Profile which includes the consultant obtaining verbal work related references from recent employers as well as confirmation of service from the respective Human Resources Departments.
Restaurant & Bar Manager – Luxury Hotel, Nigeria
US$3,000 net per month
See more food service industry news, reviews and products at FSX, the Food Service Exchange, the commercial food service industry’s go-to source for purchasing overstock, discontinued, and scratch-and-dent equipment and supplies, and you will be shocked at how good our prices are (an average discount of over 50% of today’s market price).
The FSX online marketplace provides restaurants, caterers, schools and other food service facilities with access to a wide assortment of products. The exchange allows for direct sales between pre-approved sellers and buyers, ensuring a seamless, reliable, and fast timely transaction process. Whether it is a model from a previous year or an item with a slight imperfection, buyers can purchase anything they need from our extensive pool of pre-selected, certified top equipment manufacturers and dealers. With Food Service Exchange, customers can expect premium equipment and supplies, amazing prices, timely shipping, and consistent satisfaction. Find out more information today about FSX Food Service Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Restaurant Supplies at 20 – 50% off market prices, with a minimum 90-day warranty. Plus, 5-star customer service reviews, unmatched 90-day warranty, and always free shipping!