Dive into this week’s top stories from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, and San Francisco
(RestaurantNews.com) What Now Media Group, Inc., the industry-leading publisher of pre-opening restaurant news, has released its weekly bulletin with the biggest stories from its 14 watchdog markets for July 11 – July 17, 2022:
- Atlanta – Mr. Fries Man Franchisee To Open Sweet Red Peach Downtown
- Chicago – Wrigley Field’s DraftKings Sportsbook Features Jim Beam Bar Concept
- Dallas – Colleyville to Gain Flavorful Tea Option in Early 2023
- Denver – Maria Empanada Set to Bless Boulder This Fall
- Houston – Daddy’s Chicken Shack to Open Flagship in Houston
- Las Vegas – Moxie Ultra Lounge to Open with Drinks, DJs, and Asian Fusion Tapas in Shanghai Plaza
- Los Angeles – San Diego’s Parakeet Cafe Making LA Debut in Beverly Hills
- Miami – Island Fin Poke Restaurant to Open in Miami Lakes
- New York – Brooklyn Slice Shop Baby Luc’s Initiates First Manhattan Expansion In Hudson Yards
- Orlando – Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar to Open in Orlando This September
- Philadelphia – Bethany Blues to Take Over Nicola Pizza in Rehoboth Beach
- Phoenix – Tulum Modern Kitchen & Cocktails Coming Soon to Glendale
- San Diego – Camino Farms and Pichudo Mexican Grill Joining Mission Valley Development
- San Francisco – 5 Tacos & Beers to Open a Berkeley Location This Fall
“If you sell to restaurants and your category is still available, you should become one of our Exclusive Preferred Partners,” said Liz Vickers, Vice President of Sales at What Now Media Group, Inc. “Our Preferred Partners not only get our pre-opening restaurant news in advance, but we connect them directly to the owners of these incoming and expanding restaurants so their sales pipelines stay stocked.”
In addition to its Preferred Partner Program, What Now publishes breaking pre-opening restaurant news on dedicated market-specific websites and has an ever-growing, unique readership of 7.5 million. The publication is in 14 markets and plans on reaching 30 by the end of 2022 for coast-to-coast coverage.
To learn more about becoming a Preferred Partner, email Liz@WhatNowMediaGroup.com, or to share pre-opening restaurant news, email News@WhatNowMediaGroup.com.
About What Now Media Group, Inc.
What Now Media Group, Inc. (What Now) researchers and news reporters scour online and public information sites for intel about new leases and businesses, with a focus on restaurants, to help vendors fill their sales pipeline with actionable pre-opening data, make personal contacts and unlock targeted marketing opportunities. What Now is the first to dig up scoop on yet-to-be-announced brick and mortar businesses, publishing breaking news on dedicated market-specific websites for an ever-growing, unique readership of 7.5 million.
Founder Caleb J. Spivak launched What Now Media Group in 2010 with a blog that became a trusted source for hospitality news in Atlanta. In 2017, What Now Atlanta formalized operations with the launch of its Preferred Partner Program, monetizing and offering actionable data about coming-soon restaurants for the benefit of foodservice sales professionals. The company now serves a total of nine cities. For more information and to become a Preferred Partner, visit WhatNowMediaGroup.com or each individual web domain: WhatNowAtlanta.com, WhatNowChicago.com, WhatNowDFW.com, WhatNowDenver.com, WhatNowHou.com, WhatNowVegas.com, WhatNowLosAngeles.com, WhatNowMIA.com, WhatNowNY.com, WhatNowOrlando.com, WhatNowPhilly.com, WhatNowPhoenix.com, WhatNowSanDiego.com, and WhatNowSF.com.
- More from What Now Media Group
See more food service industry news, reviews and products at FSX, the Food Service Exchange, the commercial food service industry’s go-to source for purchasing overstock, discontinued, and scratch-and-dent equipment and supplies, and you will be shocked at how good our prices are (an average discount of over 50% of today’s market price).
The FSX online marketplace provides restaurants, caterers, schools and other food service facilities with access to a wide assortment of products. The exchange allows for direct sales between pre-approved sellers and buyers, ensuring a seamless, reliable, and fast timely transaction process. Whether it is a model from a previous year or an item with a slight imperfection, buyers can purchase anything they need from our extensive pool of pre-selected, certified top equipment manufacturers and dealers. With Food Service Exchange, customers can expect premium equipment and supplies, amazing prices, timely shipping, and consistent satisfaction. Find out more information today about FSX Food Service Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Restaurant Supplies at 20 – 50% off market prices, with a minimum 90-day warranty. Plus, 5-star customer service reviews, unmatched 90-day warranty, and always free shipping!